Submit your work to British Journal of Photography’s editorial team, with opportunities to be featured online or in our print editions. 25 Beautiful Macro Photography ShotsA round-up of some truly revealing and inspiring macro photographs which are sure to have you marveling at the world around you. Smoke Photography and Smoke ArtA round-up of some of the best examples of photos and artworks where smoke dominates.
- As well as our network of visiting professionals offering extra teaching, portfolio review and placement opportunities.
- As a Photographer, you take portrait, commercial, fine art and event images and use the latest digital imaging software to edit/retouch images as needed.
- This informs the design and delivery of our BA Photography course, allowing us to respond to innovation in the sector, facilitate exciting industry-led projects, and speaker presentations.
- TAFE NSW would like to pay our respects and acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land, rivers, and sea.
- Courses can lead to a number of job opportunities, from travelling as a photojournalist to editing and repurposing images as a digital retoucher.
Dualphotography consists of photographing a scene from both sides of a photographic device at once (e.g. camera for back-to-back dualphotography, or two networked cameras for portal-plane dualphotography). The dualphoto apparatus can be used to simultaneously capture Photography News both the subject and the photographer, or both sides of a geographical place at once, thus adding a supplementary narrative layer to that of a single image. Kodachrome, the first modern “integral tripack” (or “monopack”) color film, was introduced by Kodak in 1935.
Masters of Photography
Nikon Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S Review17 OctThe Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S is a new super-telephoto lens for Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Is this the prime lens that wildlife and sports photographer have been waiting for? Find out now by reading our in-depth Nikon Z 400mm F4.5 review, complete with full-size sample photos… In this module, students negotiate a theme from which to develop a series of art/media/design works or artefacts. They are expected to experiment with media/s in order to develop and produce a body of work that explores the practical, theoretical and technical aspects of their individual areas of interest within photography. Students are introduced to and prepare for the Common Dissertation module.
Selected artists working with photography
Photography Graduate Arabelle Zhuang has featured in an article on artsy and CNN.com explaining how … Karen Brett is an artist & filmmaker who graduated with a BA in Documentary Photography from Uni… Catie Close, a third-year Photography student, will have her work displayed in an exhibition at Newl… Falmouth’s BA Photography course has been collaborating on projects with the National Trust … You’ll begin your foundation year by working collaboratively with others to explore themes of the future.
Be it documenting their family, themselves, their surroundings or something more abstract, photographers have revealed some of the most intimate elements of their personal lives against this backdrop. Get expert advice on putting together a portfolio that showcases your skills. You’ll be taught through individual tutorial and studio sessions, as well as in group lectures and workshops.